Saturday, August 31, 2013

Alive and well


Friends, thanks for all the well wishes and e-mails. I'm fine and healing quite well from my Open Heart Surgery. The reason I've spent so much time away from my blog is to work diligently on building my YouTube Channel and my Pinterest. It's amazing how much time one can pour into hobbies. Anyhow, long story short, DeanO has not abandoned his blog.

You know I posted on "The end of Miley Cyrus" back in June of 2010 and her VMA performance signals to me her downfall as a pop star. It's sad but she's a big girl now and capable of making good and bad decisions; as are all of us. Bad management, bad wardrobe, bad press who knows but her VMA performance was horrible. Anyhow, just a thought I've been mulling through my head.

Work is difficult but it's been a great deal better and enjoyable since the surgery. Work around the house never seems to end but we did have a new pool liner installed. This summer has been so wet that the weeds and grass have ceased to stop growing. I don't even weed anymore; I simply get out the weed eater and whack the weeds down then Round Up.

I've enjoyed getting back into Facebook. I found out my dear cousin, a colon cancer survivor has to go in for another surgery so please pray for her.

I see some of you on Facebook and other's on Pinterest. Please look me up on Facebook and friend me and I'll friend you back.

Well, just a quick update and I promise, I will get back into blogging when I'm happy with the direction of my YouTube channel.

DeanO

11 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

Good to hear from you. I'mm not into video and I know NOTHING about pintrest, so I guess I'll keep waiting for you here. I'm glad you're doing better; take care, and you have my prayers.

Ms. A said...

I don't use Facebook, or Pinterest, but I'll be right here when you show up! Good to hear from you!

Supi said...

I thought of you the other day. Good to hear you are doing well. I will pray for your cousin.

Juli said...

Good to hear you're doing well. Hugs and prayers for healthy recovery days for everyone. :)

Kid said...

Deano, I'm glad to see you are doing well. Best.

Daliana Pacuraru said...

Good to know you are ok! My best regards from Romania!

nelma ladeira said...

Ame a vida e os bons amigos, pois a vida é curta e os bons amigos são poucos.
Te desejo um ótimo fim de semana beijinhos.

Lindsjö taxar said...

Great that you are ok.Wellcome back.

Mamabug said...

So glad you're doing well! Love the photo, you have an awesome smile dear friend!My own blogging has been hit or miss here lately. My little granddaughter takes up the majority of my time these days.

Mamabug said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vicki said...

Best wishes on your recovery. You look great!